I also like the way this photo shot upward makes me look tall (I'm not!)
It's a super easy pattern which I made just 2 modifications to (couldn't help myself), firstly I just faced all around the neck line rather than do the bias binding across the back as the pattern details, I also ran a strip of elastic across the back seam allowance where the skirt part meets the bodice - just to give it a little more of a tailored fit.
Here is a close up of the front detail
I might make a more subtle version - this is very bright and I am sure will attract bees if I stand in our garden. I think it would look good in a softer fabric too.