After a week of no crafty mojo - grey weather, bad cold - blah blah blah - I finally got something done today when I sat down with Georgie and we made a little robot our of her new craft book.
Her class has had a theme this week of "machines" and they made little boats out of margarine containers and a cardboard box robot. So when she saw this project she was pretty excited.
She hand stitched the control panel and eyes and sat on my lap and used the sewing machine for the rest. It has pipe cleaners in the limbs which is why they are all bent
I really want to get her a kids sewing machine - have my eye on the ikea one but no ikea in NZ so I need to find someone visiting Australia to bring me back one.