We found this little kit when picking up supplies last week:
I forgot to take a picture before we made the doll, but essentially it was a printed piece of fabric with a cutting guide and simple instructions.
I helped guide the machine as the curved seams were a bit tricky for a beginner. Georgie stuffed it and then I stitched it shut for her.
Pretty good for a first effort:
Georgie was very pleased with the end result - I liked that it was quick too.
I think she needs a bit more straight stitching practice before she can make one by herself but it has motivated her to sew more .
I think we might paint some fabric and try sewing up some little cushions for her dolls as practice, but I can see we will end up with another kit as Georgie planning another one!